Thursday, 7 August 2014

Happy Kemetic New Year!

As far as I can make out Sopdet indeed has risen over Melbourne, and today I celebrate Wep Ronpet.

It is an auspicious time for many reasons right now, and I pause to reflect on how magickal and powerful it must have been in Ancient Kemet when the Nile still flooded and Netjer was still very much a part of that great place.

I offer you an image of the candle stairs in my home - the place where I have created all of the paintings many of you enjoy - as a symbolic climbing / ascending to Sopdet herself. May She bless you with Her holy rays!

I also offer the song I co-wrote with my band partner in Elektrum, and hope that it forms part of the specialness of your Wep Ronpet wherever you may be! Click here for "Sirius" by Elektrum.


No comments:

Post a Comment