Thursday, 9 February 2012

Communion

The word “Communion”: transformation of a word
Over the last 20 years or so, the word “Communion” has come to mean more to many people as related to extraterrestrial activity than it does a Roman Catholic sacrament. This is because in 1988 a non fiction book of that name penned by Whitley Strieber described the beginning of what was to become ongoing encounters with the unknown.

The author has made a continued point from the start of not defining his encounters solely as extraterrestrial visitations (and abductions) but as an unknown that he had been interacting with that defied our current parameters of understanding. He has emphasized the need for the greatest of our scientific minds to address this phenomena - considering all possibilities of what it might be - consistently.


I mentioned in my very first post nearly a year ago  that I would eventually discuss my “UFO” encounter in this blog, and now with inspiration as my second “C” for the Pagan Blog Project this is timely. Are you already wondering how this has any bearing on either Paganism or Kemeticism? It does. Read on.


This book will be remembered in history as a turning point in our understanding of consciousness and evolution


My own experiences with “UFO’S”

I define the years 1986 – 1989 as my “metaphysical years”. During this time, I read and explored many metaphysical avenues that formed a foundation of understanding for the growth that was to ensue as my life unfolded.



My interest in Ancient Egypt was already in full bloom, and some of my first painting works were Egyptian themed (Sobek’s Revelation was one – it was my expression in paint on what the pyramids are - and another featured panels of AE scenes – I remember painting green swirls “the winds of Ausar (Osiris)” and my first crude attempt at painting Anpu (Anubis)).



I was very interested in UFO’s, and got to explore this fascination along with Theosophy, comparative religions, alternative therapies (mainly Rebirthing which lead to a greater interest in Reiki later, and past life regressions for a stint too). The Adelaide Theosophical Society held free talks every Sunday night and this was a staple for me until I left to live in Melbourne early 1988.



I do not recall at which point I became aware of “Communion”, but was certainly aware of it by the time I arrived in Brisbane in the first half of 1988 as I remember asking about it at their Theosophical Bookshop. By the time of my own encounter, I can not recall if I had read it or not.



In early 1986 I was presented with a choice: I had successfully gained entry into the prestigious Visual Arts School in Adelaide as well as the brand new Performing Arts School where I got accepted for actor training. I chose the latter, and found myself leaving that city after graduation in 1988 in pursuit of a grand acting career. After a brief stint I found that Melbourne was too cold for me so I headed for Queensland, and this is where in July, outside an outback town, my encounter unfolded.



There is a cartomancy story and a crystals story (all “C” can you believe???)  that goes with this but they can wait for other posts. I was on a rural farm with an acquaintance I had been temporarily sharing a house with back in Brisbane city. She wanted company to mind her parents' farm for the weekend as they had to attend business in another locality.



At night, we both observed massive beams of light coming up from behind a mountain that we rationalised as being from Brisbane: the World Expo was on that year and this kind of nightly light show was frequent. Trouble is, Brisbane was a long, long way away (and I think it was actually in the other direction!). We also decided it might be “traffic” and that these were car headlights  . . . we knew that was not probable (because we were in the middle of nowhere!) but were getting scared.



We observed a “star” lift from the horizon in an arc away from the ground and disappear into the sky. The same phenomenon was witnessed the following night but in reverse – the star was “coming in to land”.



I underwent hypnotherapy some years later to make sense of this event which haunted me. There were pieces of this puzzle that did not make sense. And I was not entirely sure I was recalling all the events that had occurred those two evenings.



The hypnotherapy session revealed a rich amount of startling information which was dumbfounding. This involved being inside some kind of rounded interior, blue beings, people (humans) that were obviously in some kind of planning scenario (one was talking to me like we knew each other) and a tall grey being with big eyes. When I accessed this part of my recall the video recording of my session emitted a static with garbled chattering and weird noises. I called the hypnotherapist (who was a GP) and he explained that there was a taxi stand nearby and that sometimes interference came over on the tapes!!!


Over the following years I read as much as I could on sightings, abductions and ET involvement.


UFO’s in folklore

There are many books and documentaries on how the UFO phenomenon has been with us since recorded history and how it has played out in various cultures and religions. Books by Jacques Vallee , again Mr. Strieber and Erich Von Daniken are rich with this information. I do believe that in one of Mr Vallee’s books connections are made between paganism, witchcraft and the UFO phenomenon.

But the real reason "Communion" is my blog subject this week follows:



Kemetic connections

References are made in the Lion Path* to evolving ones consciousness to a point where your body / vehicle of consciousness becomes a winged disk.




Edgar Cayce mentioned UFO activity occurring in Ancient Egypt in his channellings (damn - there is another “C” topic!).

TV lore has made the notion of Ancient Egyptian ET’s common with the likes of Stargate.

I relate here a recent interview I downloaded from the Unknown Country website (Whitley Strieber’s site)  about the experiences of encounter by people staying in his cabin at the time the initial contacts were occurring: one witness experienced an Egyptian Eye during her encounter, and another saw a shape morph into a falcon headed being. I only heard this interview in January and was working on my plinth at the time!

A book that has traced and weaved together a few Kemetic connections to the ET realm is The Stargate Conspiracy. This is interesting on many levels, not least of which is them challenging the notion of concepts like “ET’s built the pyramids”.



Conclusion

There is a connection to the beings involved with the encounter experience – and the encounter experience itself – with Ancient Egypt. My sense is that it strongly pertains to Soul Anatomy: a subject that the Kemetics seemed to know a great deal about, and much more than we understand today.



Mr. Whitley Strieber - it is my sincere belief that this is one of the most interesting men alive on the planet today



This blog post is a tiny tribute to Mr. Strieber for his life work of drawing our attention to the encounter experience and putting his reputation on the line in so doing. He is on my list of “people I must meet before I transfigure”.



*The Lion Path is a shamanic journey process that I undertook in the 90's

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.
    IT Company India

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.